Friday, May 8, 2009

Summer Movie Mania!

It's that time of the year again - all my fave tv shows (Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Fringe, Private Practice etc. etc. etc.) are wrapping up the seasons and as much as I look forward to the season finales tailored for May Sweeps, I will definitely miss them for the 3 long months until fall...

Sad, yes. But I'm really looking forward to this summer's movies - there are at least 2 movies in there that I've been waiting on for a while now - Angels & Demons & the latest installment in the Potter series (which, by the way, was supposed to released in Nov 08, but they felt it would be a big summer draw - which, it probably will be)...

Lotsa movies - as you may have noticed the 4 new lists to the right... the good, the bad and the ugly & well, anything that falls between these categories...

Last summer was pretty lean - I didn't catch too many movies - but hopefully, this time, things will be different...

Any movies you think I should move from one of the 4 lists to the other? Sound off in the comments section! Ta for now...

5 comments:

Bollywood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bollywood said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bollywood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepa Dev said...

yes janaab, I got 2 comments just minutes apart - I should've checked the timestamp before publishing 'em... sorry about that...

as usual, its a pleasure to hear from you...

given the temporary lull in bollywood releases, can I tempt you to convert to theHollywoodFan for a bit? :D

Bollywood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.