Thursday, June 19, 2008

Got tagged.. hmm..

Yes, that's right... this found its way to my inbox after all... just for kicks thought I would put it out there... read on...

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Dasaavathaaram - totally regretted it

2. What book are you reading?
Does NatGeo Traveller count? Rome is gorgeous *sigh*

3. Favorite board game?
Monopoly I think

4. Favorite magazine?
Entertainment Weekly & Reader's Digest (that's right)

5. Favorite smells?
Cleopatra by Tocca and first coffee dikaashin

6. Favorite sounds?
mom's moving around in the kitchen in the early morning - something about the first rustle of activity for the day

7. Worst feeling in the world?
That I'm fading out of people's lives

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Do I have to wake up just yet?

9. Favorite fast food place?
Kolkata chat - their pani puri makes my dil go hmmm

10. Future child’s name?
Do I have to pick one now?

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?"
Give most of it away to charity and put the rest in a trust fund for disadvantaged kids

12. Do you drive fast?
Like you wont believe..naah i'm kiddin

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yep... a lil blue bunny named Mannoo

14. Storms - cool or scary?
toe-curling awesome

15. What was your first car?
you mean what's GOING to be my first car...

16. Favorite drink?
fresh squeezed Lemon juice

17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Be a forensic anthropologist like Brennan but only if they can guarantee that Booth will be my FBI partner orrr
Be a doctor like Meredith but only if they promise me McDreamy ;-)
ok ok y'all know I'm kidding. If I had more time, I would spend it on pursuing music seriously

18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Are you kidding me?

19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Why - what's wrong with it now?

20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Madras & Chennai (that's right - two vaaary different cities in essence) & Tempe

21. Favorite sports to watch?
Basketball & good arguments

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Sweet of you to remember me after all this while

23. What’s under your bed?
Someone's boots (remember that song - whose bed have your boots been under) - I'm kiddin!
Only thing under my bed is.............. the floor *straight face*

24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Most definitely

25. Morning person, or night owl?
night owl. no doubt (didnt you read my response to qn #8?)

26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
I don't eat eggs

27. Favorite place to relax?
my bed, looking out the window with a hot mug of coffee in my hand, ipod playing in the background

28. Favorite pie?
Haven't had pie yet.. huh.. didn't strike me till now *scratches chin thoughtfully*

29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate Devotion (at ColdStone)

30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond:
I'm not gonna tag ppl ... paavam..but if you're reading this and send me your responses, I would love to read them


Current mood: sleepy
Current music: Disco deewane by Nazia Hassan (wonder how that ended up in my ipod, didnt know I had it!)

No comments: