Thursday, August 14, 2008

Withdrawal

After watching the explosive series premiere of Heroes on Netflix (S1, disc 1), I was waiting badly for Disc 2 from Netflix... as it turns out, Netflix's Shipping system has had an outage and discs haven't been shipped...

Entire story at this link - http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080814/media_nm/netflix_outage_dc

Looks like I'll have to wait a bit... now am left with a weekend wide open.. no Heroes, nothing...

Lets see, I ran through the entire 1st season of Angel (yeah baby!!) on Hulu's Days of Summer, online..

Done watching two of my fave fave fave sci-fi flicks - The Fifth Element and MIB on Hulu...

Only thing left to do is watch Burn Notice, again on Hulu, I guess... *sniffle, sniffle*

Can't wait for the fall episodes of all my fave returning shows - Bones, Grey's, Heroes, Ugly Betty, House, Brothers & Sisters ... yes I'll even go as far as saying, I'm waiting for Pushing Daisies and Private Practice.. oh and Eli Stone too... did I miss anything out? *scratches chin thoughtfully*

But these are, at the mininum, 3 full weeks away... poor me...

Now that I think about it - there's still "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" to catch on Hulu.. If only my internet connection were fast enough to stream Netflix's free "Watch Instantly" service that's part of my account... maybe I will check that too...

anyways, this rant stops here - this minute.

till the next post then... ta!!

No comments: