Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend lineup

Yaaawwn… strettchhh… is it Monday already!?! Do I have to wake up now? Time flies… especially when you’re having a good time… I had a rather enjoyable weekend and I’m sad to see its over already…

Anyways, y’all know my appetite for movies and this weekend was no different… Here’s what I ran through this weekend (in this order):

1. Swades
2. Lakshya
3. National Treasure
4. Constantine
5. Heroes S1, disc 2
6. You've got mail
7. Before Sunrise
8. Before Sunset
9. Pride & Prejudice
10. one more movie I am not going to reveal just yet - you'll hear about this soon though


And so, from this weekend, has sprung quite a little well of thoughts...
I'll be back soon....

2 comments:

Bollywood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deepa Dev said...

thanks for stopping by janaab... I definitely plan to watch Rock On..

your review was pretty good - all the highlights without giving away any plot points - loved that!!

will let you know once i see it ;)

ciao for now!