Friday, July 25, 2008

Of munks & heroes

Yep, that's right... I got munk'd - cute movie that - Alvin & the Chipmunks... never thought I'd catch myself grooving to 'Funky Town', that too by the munks...

anyhoo, after the munks, out of sheer bored-out-of-my-mind-ness, I started the usual 'trollin for online tv shows and guess what - found Season 2 of Heroes online at NBC's website - ended up watching 4 eps back to back - that's right - 4 x 45 min shows - that went into the wee'er than wee hours of the night... aannd now, I'm hooked...

its not going to take a genius to figure out that Heroes Season 1 is gonna be bumped up my NetFlix list and in the meantime, am gonna try & figure out my sooper-power... *scratches chin thoughtfully* - sooper-procrastination... no no.. sooper-deadline-dodging... ok I'm gonna stop now... this is NOT helping... till the next post then... think sooper....

No comments: